Investment In Your Smile
Investment In Your Smile
Making Your Dentistry More Affordable
740 Dental work along side Finance 4 Patients to provide you with interest-free credit options to make your dental treatment more affordable.
Helping you have the treatment you want Finance 4 Patient provides a simple and affordable way for the total costs of dental treatment whether it be medical or cosmetic, to be paid for with a 12 months interest-free loan (other terms available), with repayments starting 1 month after the treatment has taken place.
12 months interest-free finance* (other terms available)
By spreading the cost over a 12-month period, with no interest to pay you can afford to have the treatment you really need or the teeth you’ve always wanted. The process is handled completely on-line, you get an instant decision with no waiting and there are no paper forms to fill in and post.
- Afford the treatment you really want and the smile you’ve always desired
- Apply on-line in the comfort of your own home with an instant decision
- Spread the cost of the treatment over 12 months for peace of mind
How it works…
- Once you have discussed with your dentist the exact treatment and agreed the price, your dentist gives you a unique 5-digit code
- Then, within the privacy of your own home, you visit the Finance 4 Patients website and enter the code into the search facility which in turn, displays details of the agreed dental treatment
- If you wish to apply for finance, you click the button to display the Finance Application Form, which can be completed in around 5 minutes
- You can sign the credit agreement on-line, so there are no paper forms and nothing to post
- You will be given a decision within 10 seconds on whether you have been accepted
If you would like to know about our finance options please ask a member of our team or call the practice now.
Our tailored approach keeps you informed each step of the way from initial consultation through to treatment and aftercare, and our specially trained care co-ordinators are on hand to answer any questions you may have – at any time.
Following a thorough appraisal of your dental and overall wellbeing, and a discussion of your cosmetic aspirations, we will propose a treatment plan that complies with your pace and your pocket. We are always happy to discuss your expectations and we will make sure you receive a detailed description of your treatment and an estimation of costs.
Treatment plans to suite you
We offer a range of payment options: from the convenience of monthly payment plans that help you and your family maintain dental wellbeing, to interest-free credit (subject to acceptance) that makes that smile restoration a reality.
Click on the links below to discover how each plan works…
Alternatively, simply pay-as-you-go – we accept cash, cheques and all major credit and debit cards and request payment on the day treatment is received.
Smile Investment guide
Prices from 1st January 2018
Our price guide illustrates the fees associated with different dental and cosmetic procedures.
We provide a written estimate of any proposed treatment following your consultation so you are fully informed at every step.
We take great pride in the quality of care we provide and always seek to allow ample time to ensure we offer a relaxed, enjoyable and unhurried service to our patients.
New patient examination(inc 2 radiographs)———————£85.00
Emergency appointment(unregistered patients)———————£140.00
Hygiene Examination———————From £64.00
Hygiene Plus———————From £84.54
Express Polish———————From £52.44
Metal Fillings———————From £113-177
White Fillings———————From £131-209
Root canal———————From £363
Iman Aligner———————From £1500
Invisalign (Invisible braces)———————From £3352 (single arch)
Six month smile (fast clear braces)———————From £2811 (single arch)
Dental Implants———————From £1700
Somnowell snore guard———————From £1505
Direct access hygiene appointment———————From £74.00
Zoom in chair whitening———————From £399.00
Free 30-minute consultation for orthodontic, implant and Somnowell treatments.